The Wool Factory,
Shop Opening Times :
Tuesday*: 10am - 3pm
Thursday: 10am - 3pm
Friday*: 10am - 3pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
*(Tuesday and Friday's are Market Days in town, parking can be difficult in the morning, quieter in the afternoon)
Covid-19 Social Distancing Rules that apply:
1. Only 1-2 people will be allowed in the shop at a time (1 person if alone, 2 people if together/related)
2. Hand sanitiser will be available at entrance, please wash hands on entering.
3. Face masks must be worn unless any health condition allows otherwise.
4. If you have to wait outside the shop please keep your distance from other customers.
Shop layout and how is works
1. We will mostly only have 1 ball of each of the yarns/shades on display. Please place your order at the till for yarn/quantity required and we will pick it from our stock rooms across the road. This will then either be ready for collection there or dropped in to shop straight away for you, depending on what is required and time taken to pick order.
2. We may not yet have our full range of patterns available in the shop (we have not yet had time to sort the patterns out)
3. Due to us also selling online and how busy it is some items may already be sold or we may not have enough stock for the quantity required (hopefully this will be very minimal as we will try our best to keep our stock levels up)
4. Please pay via contactless if possible
If you would like any more information please contact us.