Please note these important changes to the running of our Business:
- There may be a delay of up to 4 days dispatching your order
- There may be a delay with Royal Mail delivering your order. (Royal Mail are currently 4-5 times busier than Christmas with a 40% reduction in staff numbers, plus they are helping to deliver essentials to the NHS).
- Please allow up to 15 working days for delivery of your order. (Please bare in mind that 1st class deliveries do not seem to be arriving much quicker than standard deliveries). For International deliveries please allow up to 30 working days for delivery of your order.
- There may be a delay in response to your emails (please only email currently if absolutely necessary)
- Our phone line is currently not operational
- We have currently changed the layout of our product pages to show only the items that are in stock, all out of stock items will disappear from the page. Unfortunately at this time it is not possible to put in your email to request an email when an item is back in stock. We have had to do this currently due to the huge number of products we are out of stock of. We will replenish stock as soon as we can, please keep checking back.
- We will occasionally close online sales for periods while we re-stock, tidy and catch up with orders. A banner will appear on the website with details of closures when they are due to happen and when online sales will be re-open.
Message from Grant (Co-Owner) The Wool Factory
Over the last few weeks we have faced a lot of difficulties as I am sure every Business has. We are a family run Business and our Daughter has Cystic Fibrosis and is classed as a highly vulnerable person to Covid-19, due to this I took the decision initially to work from home and let my niece and employee 'Angel' work on site with help from her family to reduce risks to all.
Unfortunately Angel had to stop work due to Illness and cutting a long story short, this meant I had to return to work.
I am currently working by myself to reduce the risk of contracting covid-19 and spreading this to my family, whilst also reducing the risk to our staff and their own families. This means I am picking and packing all your orders, sorting deliveries, responding to all emails and working around 14 hours per day, everyday by myself.
There are usually 3 or 4 of us at work at one time, at the moment their is just myself dealing with between 2-3 times more orders than we usually have and an increased number of emails to deal with alongside general running of the business.
Please be patient for your order in these times, I am working as hard and as safely as I can to get your items to you as quick as I can.
Stay Safe, Stay Home and all the best to you and your families in these difficult times.